Christmas is almost here. When your loved ones stop by to exchange presents, why not offer them a glass of sparkling red grape punch? This non-alcoholic drink can also be enjoyed next week during New Year’s Eve celebrations.
Sparkling Red Grape Punch
Author: Courtesy of Welch's
- 2 cups Welch’s white grape juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup red grapes, cleaned and halved
- 1 orange, sliced in thin wedges
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle lemon soda
- 1 bottle Welch’s sparkling red grape juice cocktail
- Have all ingredients well-chilled in advance. Combine the white grape juice, orange juice, red grapes, orange wedges, and lemon slices in a punch blow. Refrigerate at least one hour to allow the flavors to blend. Just before serving stir in the lemon soda and the sparkling red grape juice cocktail.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)