I’m always on the lookout for quick and easy ways to flavor foods and snacks. At a work session at our local herb garden, our Head Gardener brought some seasoned crackers that were great to munch on as we worked. Here’s her recipe with some flavor variations:
Easy Seasoned Herb CrackersCourse: Snacks
- Combine crackers and dried seasonings in a bowl.
- Warm the oil and pour over the crackers and spices and mix well to coat.
- Stir every 15 minutes for about an hour to ensure even absorption.
- Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
- *If you don’t have lemon pepper, substitute a teaspoon of ground pepper and a squirt of lemon juice added to the oil.
These crackers are great by themselves or sprinkled on soup.