- that anyone can successfully grow herbs, whether in a pot or in the ground. There is no such thing as a black thumb.
- that growing herbs keeps us in touch with the natural world and is a wonderful antidote to living too much in the high-tech world.
- that few things are more mentally and physically satisfying than growing and enjoying fresh herbs
- that herbs are a gift from a loving God who created all things.
- that in growing herbs, we experience a connection to our wise foremothers who found them pleasurable and valuable.
Join me as we explore the world of herbs.
(Visited 539 times, 1 visits today)